Marble Berriez respects the privacy of the visitors to its website, in particular, the rights of visitors concerning the automated processing of personal data. Because of complete transparency with our customers, we have formulated and implemented a policy regarding these processing operations themselves, their purpose, and the options for data subjects to exercise their rights as well as possible.
For all additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the Dutch Data Protection Authority’s website: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
Article 1 – Legal provisions
- Website (hereinafter also “The website”): www.marbleberriez.nl
- Responsible for the processing of personal data (hereinafter also: “The administrator”): Marble Berriez, established in Rotterdam, CoC-number: 57562202.
Article 2 – Access to the website
Access to the website and use is strictly personal. You will not use this website or the data and information provided on it for commercial, political, or advertising purposes, or for any commercial offers and in particular, not for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 – Website content
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animation) images, video images, sounds, and all technical applications that can be used to make the website function and, more generally, all parts used on this site are protected by intellectual property rights under the law. Any reproduction, repetition, use, or adaptation, in any way whatsoever, of the whole or only part thereof, including the technical applications, without the prior written permission of the controller, is strictly prohibited. If the administrator does not immediately take action against any infringement, this cannot be understood as tacit consent or the waiver of legal action.
Article 4 – Website management
For the proper management of the website, the administrator can at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to a certain category of visitors to all or part of the website
- remove all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or is in conflict with national or international law or is in conflict with internet etiquette
- make the website temporarily unavailable to perform updates
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The administrator is in no way responsible for failures, malfunctions, difficulties, or interruptions in the functioning of the website, as a result of which the website or one of its functionalities is not accessible. How you connect to the website is your own responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures yourself to protect your equipment and your data against virus attacks on the internet, among other things. You are also responsible for the websites and information that you consult on the internet.
The administrator is not liable for legal proceedings against you:
- because of the use of the website or services accessible via the internet
The administrator is not responsible for any damage you incur yourself, third parties, or your equipment due to your connection to or use of the website. You will refrain from any action against the administrator as a result.
If the administrator becomes involved in a dispute due to your use of this website, he is entitled to recover from you any damage that he suffers and will suffer as a result.
Article 6 – Data collection
Your data is collected by Marble Berriez and (an) external processor(s). Personal data is understood to mean: all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular using an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements characteristic of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The administrator mainly uses the personal data collected on the website for maintaining relationships with you and, if necessary, for processing your orders.
Article 7 – Your rights concerning your data
Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR, everyone has the right to inspect and rectify or erase their personal data or limit the processing concerning them and the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each request for this must be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identity containing your signature and the address where you can be contacted. You will receive a reply to your request within 1 month of the submitted request. Depending on the complexity of the request and the number of requests, this term can be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 – Processing of personal data
In the event of a violation of any law or regulation, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities require personal data collected by the administrator, these will be provided to them after an explicit and motivated request from those authorities, after which the provisions of this privacy statement will no longer protect these personal data.
If certain information is necessary to gain access to certain functionalities of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information when requesting the data.
Article 9 – Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the administrator. If you do not wish to receive it (anymore), please send an email to the following address: email@example.com.
If you come across any personal data while visiting the website, you must refrain from collecting it or from any other unauthorized use as well as from any act that violates the privacy of those person(s). The manager is in no way responsible for the above situations.
Article 10 – Retention period for data
The data collected by the website operator is used and stored for the duration as determined by law.
Article 11 – Cookies
- A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer’s hard drive when you visit our website. A cookie contains data so that you can be recognized as a visitor every time you visit our website. It is then possible to set up our website specifically for you and to make logging in easier.
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies to keep track of session and login information.
- Anonymized Analytical cookies: to view visits to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages, and topics. This way, we can better tailor communication and information provision to the needs of visitors of our website. We cannot see who visits our websites or from which PC the visit takes place.
- When you visit our website, cookies from the controller and/or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
- For more information about the use, management, and deletion of cookies for each control type, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies#faq
Article 12 – Visual material and products offered
No rights can be derived from the images belonging to the products offered on the website.
Article 13 – Applicable law
Dutch law applies to these conditions. The court of the administrator’s place of business has exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes regarding these terms and conditions unless a legal exception applies.
Article 14 – Contact
For questions, product information, or information about the website itself, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.